Friday, June 18, 2010

Thank you Matthew

Well I am not sure if this is how you reply to a Blog post. If it isn't then I am sorry. But I really wanted to say thank you to Matthew for designing this Blog, and setting up a link to Picasa for our digital photos and to You Tube for our video clips. I have always wanted to have a go at 'blogging' and this is my very good excuse now.

Matthew, my next question is going to be 'How do I take images, photostories or video clips off this Blog space to use in presentations, reports etc?' I'll have a play and if I can't figure it out then I will ask you again.

Can I tell the funders of the project, in the Progress Report, that we are using these Web 2.0 tools? Should I tell them the username and password in the Progress Report?

Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment